This is one of my favourite healthy pancake recipes that I have been making for years. I really love that it’s the same ingredients as making a bowl of porridge but seems so much more special. If you are looking for a more nutrient-dense pancake recipe then this is definitely the one for you.
Banana Oat Pancakes
- 1 banana
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 1 cup milk (I used oat)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- coconut oil
- almond butter
- maple syrup
- Place the oats in the blender and blend until it starts to look like flour.
- Then add all the other ingredients and blend until a smooth batter is achieved.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add a little bit of oil if things tend to stick to the pan.
- Pour the pancake batter into the pan to form circles.
- Leave them to cook for a couple of minutes. Once the surface is covered in bubbles you know they are ready.
- Flip the pancakes and continue cooking on the other side.
- Once they are done place them on a plate and continue cooking the rest of the pancake batter.
- Serve with berries, maple syrup and almond butter.
If you make this recipe or any of my other ones, please make sure to tag me @nutritiouslydelicia and use the hashtag #nutritiouslydelicia