Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 100g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 handful chocolate chips
- coconut oil
- maple syrup
- Preheat a non-stick pan over low heat and add a little bit of oil, I used coconut.
- Stir the milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour with baking powder and chocolate chips.
- Pour in the milk mixture and whisk until there are no lumps.
- Scoop evenly sized portions of the batter into the pan (I used 1/4 cup)
- Cook pancakes until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with berries and maple syrup.
If you make this recipe or any of my other ones, please make sure to tag me @nutritiouslydelicia and use the hashtag #nutritiouslydelicia