Chocolate Peanut Butter and Jelly Cups
Healthy, Vegan, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free
Author: Delicia Bale
Serves: 6 Peanut Butter Cups
- 200g (7 oz.) Dark Chocolate
- 90g (1/3 Cup) Peanut Butter
- 30g (1/4 Cup) Coconut Flour (optional - only add if the peanut butter is too runny)
- 110g (1/3 cup) Chia Seed Jam
- Line a muffin tin with six paper liners.
- Then melt the chocolate over low heat until smooth
- Pour a bit into each liner and tilt to coat the sides. Save a bit to pour on top at the end.
- Place them into the fridge for around 20 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile mix the peanut butter and coconut flour together.
- Once they have set, spoon ⅙ of the peanut butter mixture and ⅙ of the chia jam into each liner.
- Then pour the remaining chocolate over and place back into the fridge until they are fully set.