Easy Vegan Banana Pancakes
Author: Delicia Bale
- 1 banana (about 120g)
- 1¼ cups (125g) oats
- 1 cup (250ml) plant milk (I like almond, coconut or oat)
- ¼ tsp (1.5ml) baking powder
- ⅛ tsp (0.75ml) vanilla powder until smooth.
- Coconut oil to grease the pan
- Place the oats in the blender and blend until it starts to look like flour.
- Then add all the other ingredients and blend until a smooth batter is achieved.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add a little bit of oil if things tend to stick to the pan.
- Pour the pancake batter into the pan to form circles
- Leave them to coo for a couple of minutes. Once the surface is covered in bubbles you know they are ready.
- Flip the pancakes and continue cooking on the other side.
- Once they are done place them on a plate and continue cooking the rest of the pancake batter.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.