Serves 2 people
200g sushi rice
1 Tbsp rice vinegar
1/2 Tbsp sugar
1/2 Tbsp salt
Black and white sesame seeds
Also Nori but I forgot this!
2 Tbsp Mayo
1 Tbsp Sriracha
1. Cook sushi rice according to package directions and meanwhile mix together rice vinegar, sugar, and salt.
2. Once cooked mix in the vinegar mixture and then divide the rice between 2 bowls.
3. Chop the cucumber, carrot, avocado, salmon, and nori into small pieces.
4. Place these on top of your bowl with, edamame beans, pickled ginger, and sprinkle over sesame seeds and chopped spring onions.
5. Then make the Sriracha Mayo by mixing together 2 Tbsp mayo and 1 Tbsp sriracha and drizzle over the bowls. Then they are ready to serve ✨