Makes 2 portions
1 large sweet potato
1 tbsp garlic olive oil
2 sprigs of rosemary
100g canned chickpea drained and rinsed
2 large handfuls of chopped kale
250g pre-cooked quinoa
4 tbsp of hummus
Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200ºC and peel and chop the sweet potato into bite-size pieces.
- Drizzle over garlic olive oil and sprinkle over salt and pepper and the rosemary.
- Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes until the potatoes are soft and golden brown.
- Then add in the chickpeas and mix to coat in the oil and then place the kale on top and return to the oven for another 10 minutes or so until the kale has slightly softened.
- Place the quinoa, sweet potato, and chickpeas, and kale in a bowl.
- Slice the avocado in half and peel off the skin and add that to the bowl with a dollop of hummus and then sprinkle over sesame seeds and chilli flakes to serve.