Kicking off pancake week day two with a Vegan Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pancake Stack
Vegan Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pancakes
- 1 banana
- 125g oats
- 250ml milk
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- coconut oil
- peanut butter
- dark chocolate
- Place the oats in the blender and blend until it starts to look like flour.
- Then add all the other ingredients and blend until a smooth batter is achieved.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add a little bit of oil if things tend to stick to the pan.
- Pour the pancake batter into the pan to form circles. I use just under 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Let them cook for a couple of minutes. Once the surface is covered in bubbles you know they are ready.
- Flip the pancakes and continue cooking on the other side.
- Once they are done place them on a plate and continue cooking the rest of the pancake batter.
- Serve with berries, lots of peanut butter and melted chocolate. I like to add a bit of coconut oil to the chocolate so I can pour it!