Veggie Pasta Bake
Makes 3-4 portions
1 small onion
2 cloves garlic
1 tbsp olive oil
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp basil
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
1 tin chopped tomatoes
300g pasta (I used brown rice fusilli)
Veggie Protein Balls @goodlife.food
Handful vegan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC.
2. Chop onion and garlic into small pieces and cook with the olive oil in a pan for a few minutes until soft.
3. Then chop the red pepper, yellow pepper, courgette and mushrooms into small pieces and add to the pan. Cook for a few minutes until soft.
4. Then add in the herbs, tomatoes and chilli flakes and simmer for a few minutes.
5. Meanwhile cook the pasta according to package directions and once done add to the sauce and mix to combine.
6. Top with vegan cheese and the veggie protein balls (if the pan you are using is not oven safe switch to one that is)
7. Bake for 15-20 minus until the cheese has melted and the veggie balls are cooked.
8. Serve topped with fresh basil.