Serves 2-3 people
1 red pepper
1 Tbsp garlic olive oil
2 Tbsp harissa pasta @belazu_co
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1 tin chopped tomatoes
1. Heat some garlic olive oil in a pan and add in a chopped red pepper and onion and cook until soft.
2. Then add in a couple spoons of harissa paste, cumin and smoked paprika and cook for a couple minutes.
3.Then add a tin of chopped tomatoes and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Crack in eggs 4-6 depending on how many people you want to make it for.
5. Cook until the whites are set but the to yolks are runny.
6. Then sprinkle over coriander, salt, pepper and chilli flakes.
7. Serve with toasted sourdough or pitta. And chopped spinach and hummus goes really well too!